A two bedroom riverside apartment with secure parking included
Available from: 12/3/17. Langtons Wharf is one of the original riverside developments in leeds and is only a few minutes walk to the city centre. The development has south facing communal gardens giving direct access to the river. close to the corn exchange it's within minutes of the train station, bus station and the shopping and nightlife the city has to offer.
- Balcony overlooking the river
- Secure underground parking space
- Modernised kitchen & bathroom
- Close to the amenities of Brewery Wharf
on the doorstep
- The Calls Landing Stew and Oyster Bar
- Brasserie Forty 4 Restaurant
- Azucar Bar
- Oracle Bar
- 10 minute walk from the train station
We aim to provide pictures and text which accurately reflect the property we are representing. We do not use wide angle or distorted camera lenses and aim to provide simple, factual summaries. We may occasionally use a photograph of a representative apartment if the layout is identical to the apartment we are marketing.