For the duration of your tenancy, you are responsible for the following:
- Light bulb replacement
- Hoover bag and belt replacement
- Replacement of plug fuses
- Blocked sinks, showers and baths (a drain un-blocker will generally fix these)
- Refuse removal
- Garden maintenance
- Broken windows
- Any damage other than that noted on check in or within the first 7 days of the tenancy or that which is deemed to be fair wear and tear
- Keeping the property secure
- All keys, fobs, bleepers and permits handed to you.
If you do lose any of the above, we reserve the right to change the lock and supply new keys, the cost of which will be charged to you. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of repairing or replacing any of the above at the end of your tenancy even if you choose not to report themduring the course of your tenancy.